The Internet of Things/Everything (IoT/E) is the interconnection of uniquely identifiable embedded computing devices within the existing Internet infrastructure. Typically, IoT/E is expected to offer advanced connectivity of devices, systems, and services that goes beyond machine-to-machine communications (M2M) and covers a variety of protocols, domains, and applications. The interconnection of these embedded devices (including smart objects), is expected to usher in automation in nearly all fields, while also enabling advanced applications like a Smart Grid.
Things, in the IoT/E, can refer to a wide variety of devices such as Heart monitoring implants, Biochip transponders on farm animals, Automobiles with built-in sensors, or Field operation devices that assist fire-fighters in search and rescue. Current market examples include smart thermostat systems and washer/dryers that utilize WIFI for remote monitoring.
According to Gartner Report, there will be nearly 26 billion devices on the Internet of Things by 2020.
At our IOT/E division, we focus on product and solution development for diverse applications. We specialize in
- Arduino platform based development services on the platform
- Raspberry Pi Platform based development services
- ZigBee Platform based development services
- Samsung Artik based Development services
- Intel Galileo and Edison Platform development services
- Sensor-based products and solutions
- Contiki Open Source IOT Platform
- OpenHAB Automation platform
- Parse/Evothings IOT Platform
- IBM IOT Foundation platform
- Custom product & solution development on Hardware and Software platforms
- IOT application and solutions for Building management, Energy, Environment, Farming, Logistics, Manufacturing, Water management and Smart cities
Some of the Products and solutions we have developed and customized are
- Connected Home
- Connected Car
- Connected Lighting
- Smart City solutions
You can contact us for your requirements using the contact us form.